

Yep -- it Jordin Sparks in Orem, Utah. I have to Thank my brother-in-law Devin for not caring to see Jordin so that I could go with Shalise!! We had so much fun! Poor Shalise had to hear me sing my heart out as Jordin sang a great 80's song -- "You're a Heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker -- don't you mess around with me!" Shalise didn't know I could get wild and crazy! Too bad Sidney had to go and sit with the "old folks" on the 7th row! I have to thank Sid for taking close up photos of Jordin for us! (Even though she had to miss out on Shalise and I being crazy!) Serene's neice also came with us, and we couldn't even get her to dance and sing with us. Dale thinks I must have been smoking something strong! What a great night -- a night to remember . . . . . !
5 comments:
What a total blast! I would have absolutely LOVED to sing & dance crazy to the 80's! I really missed out, didn't I? I'm glad you got to do something so fun!
You are so funny Jana! I would have loved to have been there with you guys!
Your whole being wild thing reminded me of when I bought tickets for NSYNC at the Olympics. I couldn't get anyone my age to go, so I took one of my Young Women that lived across the street from me and my sister in law! I got VERY strange looks from everyone when I knew ALL the words and dance moves....oh yeah, I was cool! :)
By the way, to whom ever Lisa is that was watching Rett I am so very sorry for my comment about not letting Lisa watch him. I talked to my sister Lisa last night and she said it wasn't her. Yep, I am a jerk. I am sorry! :)
I am laughing, hysterically. You are a hoot! Funny, I had no problem picturing you there!
ha ha ha.
I changed my site address. I hope you don't mind updating it!
shmorganza.blogspot.com
Looks like you had a blast! We wanted to go to that concert but totally forgot to buy tickets!!! I am glad that you had a good time
I'm glad to see that you can still let loose! Sorry I missed it. I have a lot to catch you up on. I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment