June 24, 2008

The Lucky Number 7!






Happy Birthday Cole!! I can't believe our kids are growing so fast! Cole is now 7! He made sure I remembered this morning as he came in the bathroom to remind me who's birthday it was while I was in the shower! I told him I would never be able to forget his birthday!! Cole was the only pregnancy I had where my water actually broke before getting to the hospital.

We had a great day, and as usual, the last minute planning came through. When I got home from work today we decided it would be really fun to out to dinner before Cole's T-Ball game. So we called two of Cole's friends and decided to go to the Brick Oven -- but we had to leave in 45 minutes! We hurried and called Kyle, Serene, and Shalise and had them meet us there too! Everyone came and we had a great time! And still made it to Cole's T-Ball game at 6:00! WHEW! What a day. Cole also wants to go swimming at the PG pool on Saturday -- so hopefully Grandma and Grandpa Ernie can make it to that party!

5 comments:

Dae said...

Happy Birthday Cole! We love the pictures! You guys are getting so big! We're glad you had a great day & can't believe you're 7! Don't forget on Saturday to take a big bite of cake & say, "this is Aunt Dae's bite"! Ok? Your present will be in the mail soon. Love you!!

hine.T said...

Happy Birthday Cole! Glad you had an awesome pre-party Birthday! Have fun on Saturday!!!

[Morgan] said...

Wow! 7?!!! Happy birthday cole olee!

Devin & Shalise said...

Happy Birthday COLE!!!
We love you so much!!

Jacey said...

I remember Cole as a baby. Where does time go?! Happy Birthday Cole!!