YAHOO!! Summer time is finally here!! We aren't quite in 90 degree weather yet, but I know it will be here before we know it! I just can't believe that my kids are getting so big. Where does time go? Sid is going into 5th grade -- I can remember 5th grade (who would ever forget Mr. Seeley?) Anyway -- since I can still remember it, it means Sidney is growing up too fast. I have the summer packed with sports for the kids. Sid is going to tennis camp this week, soccer practice three times a week, and basketball twice a week - WHEW! I wish I were in as good as shape as she is! Cole started T-ball practices last week and he has games twice a week for the month of June! I need three of me to keep up with all the schedules! I have the opportunity to go to girls camp next week. I am only able to go from Wednesday to Friday, but I think it will be pretty fun. I am really gearing myself up since I haven't camped for about 15 years! But -- I hear Heber Valley Camp is "not camping" -- so it will be perfect for me! Dale is finishing up the dome in the Celestial Room of the Draper temple and then he is onto the Provo temple. It is great to have him around! Maybe we will actually have time to get our house in shape to sell this summer . . . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed we will be able to find a bigger house that we can afford. Keep watching our blog for all those sporting photos!!
7 comments:
Wahoo!!! Wait, now it's rainy! Yuck.
Your kids are getting big! Wasn't sid born like when I was in the fifth grade?! lol. That last one of Rett without pants is awesome.
You'll find something soon! (a house I mean) Just keep looking!
jana, this is alex kelly (moss)i worked with dale on the temples and i have finally found you! cant believe how big your kids are, sidney was so small when i saw her! her is my email, walmoss@hotmail.com, please tell dale o keep in touch, take care, alex
Jana, Start the countdown, because I'm a comin' round the mountain! Yep, I'm just going to surprise you someday soon when I knock on your door and then LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! I can't believe we have been gone for TEN YEARS. Ryan and Sid were three months old. Nice site, it is looking so cute! Love ya!
Yeah, this is Marc, by the way, Chris must be logged in for some reason. . .
Hope you guys are having a good summer. Miss you guys!!
We missed you guys this weekend! Tell Cole he can come to our house and slip n' slide ANYTIME!
Hope you had a good weekend!
There are no worries. I will be out that way a bunch more times in the next month. I will call you so we can take the kids over to the park or something. I have been meaning to stop by it's just been hectic. I do want to come see you though.
Post a Comment