July 20, 2008

Birthday Celebration






Happy Birthday Rett!! We finally celebrated! Rett is now the happy age of 2! What a great week! Sidney and Cole were so lucky and got to fly to Grandpa and Grandma's house in Colorado for the week. They flew out last Sunday -- with no adults! -- and then drove home on Saturday with Grandpa and Grandma. As soon as they got home the festivities began! Grandpa made his famous ham and cheese crepe's! Thanks Grandpa!

4 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

I am so sad I missed little guys birthday Party!! I guess I better get used to missing such events!! It still makes me sad! Love you guys!

Kennen said...

So are you ready for another one? Three is such a good number! Maybe you can just spoil Kyle's new baby. Happy b-day Rett.

Dae said...

Happy Birthday Rett-Roo!! Your so BIG!! We wish we could have been there to have some of that yummy cake. Love you!

alex and david kelly said...

hi, love your family, cant believe how big your kids are! visit our blog and dale please keep in touch it took me ages to find you guys!
alex kelly (moss)