WOW!! I haven't been to Thanksgiving Point for so long -- it is really quite amazing! What a great display of those amazing animals. We watched the 3D dinosaur movie and then walked through the HUGE museum! It is so sureal to me to think that a giant animal was once on earth! The kids had a great time - Lisa invited us to go with her family for their credit union days -- so, not only was it super fun, but also very inexpensive! Rett was left out of all this excitement, but had a great night with Shees and didn't stop talking about her the entire way home! I need someone to show me how to format these pictures!! I'm still not used to this blogging!
4 comments:
I seem to have the same problem! Go figure. Even after Morgan gives me instructions . . . I think the pictures look great. Keep 'em coming. By the way, you're a brave woman to take the kids to Thanksgiving Point.
Thanksgiving point is the best!!! It's really grown since it was first here! I'd love to help you with any blogging needs, but I think you're doing a fine job on your own!!!
Ooop! Sorry that last comment was from me, Morgan. I'm using my moms computer and didn't realize I was signed in under name!!! Ha Ha
Hey Jana!
One of the easiest tools for blogging is "Picasa". Just go on my blog and click on the little square with the colors in it. That will show you how to do a free download.
It is basically photoshop. You can crop, fix red eye, add special effects, lighten it up, or whatever. Then you can "hold" up to 4 pictures and hit "blog this" and it will send it right to your blog! SO EASY! All you do is just add the commentary on the pics and hit "publish post".
As far as formatting, I have always loved "center" and "large". It's all about the pictures and that is the easiest way to see them!
If you have any questions you can always email me!
Keep up the posts I am loving them.
OH, and I will be in town this weekend. We should all get together on Friday or Monday night and play games!
Post a Comment