March 30, 2008

AHHHH!

Can you believe it?!?! Snow!! This is what we woke up today -- I am so ready for warm weather, but Rett could care less! He did not want to come in the house after church today, he was having too much fun throwing snowballs! We should have known it was coming, Sidney had a soccer game yesterday morning and it was only 45 degrees and windy!! BRRR! Sidney was in the starting line up and kicked a goal, with just one problem, she was in the goalie box, so the goal didn't count. Who knew there were so many rules in soccer! She is getting so good at playing -- this season is going to be a fun one! Cole had his first sleep over at Grandma Anita's on Friday night - without Sidney! He loved having all of the attention and even talked Grandma into making pancakes for breakfast! (What he will do to get out of going to one of Sidney's BORING games!) By the way -- Dale did not come home today as planned -- he has so much work left to do, he has extended the trip one more week, well, actually 10 more days. Hopefully we can survive until April 8! We're on the count down - again . . . .

3 comments:

Kennen said...

Love your new background. This snow really stinks. We just came back from a week of 70's and 80's and beautiful sunshine. So depressing. I can't believe you have ten more days for Dale to come home (but you're used that that right?) It will be here before you know it.

[Morgan] said...

WHY WHY WHY?!!! I almost cried when I saw the snow! Ugh.
I love your background!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I am sorry about the snow! I am sure that we brought it! :)

Seriously, bring on the warm weather. Yesterday on the way home we hit Twin Falls at 7pm and it was 50 degrees! I was so excited! There was hope for our sweet spot here in Sun Valley. Then my heart sank as the temperature did. By the time we got home, only one hour later, it was 22! UGH! Right now, it is only 18! OH MY!!

Good luck with your LONG LONG LONG wait for your spousy! :)