March 24, 2008

Especially for my Babes!


The trip we will never forget -- it seems like yesterday!


Dale this is for you!! I tried to take a picture of myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to not chop my head off! So - I found this great photo, it is especially good with Cole's little chubby cheeks! I miss you -- now you can remember what I look like before you come home next week!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

I love those pictures! Especially the top one!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Jana! I saw your blog link when I was on my sisters blog. You're kids are super CUTE! I can't believe how big they are all getting.

Marcie said...

Jana, I put the flood pictures on. My computer didn't come through with them the first time. I love your blog! I have house pics to post, I am going to see if it will do it now. MISS YOU!!! Hey Dale, how's Brasil??!!

Mike said...

Hey, do you remember who took that Samoa picture?