HEY! You did it! I'm so glad! Does this mean you don't need me to come over this week... I hope not because we were looking forward to it! Rett so stinkin' cute!!!
Looks like Morgan is up and at em this morning! Cute picture of Rett. You know we are still planning on coming over this week. Did Jana or Sid add this picture?
I was just looking at your sister's blog and saw that cute picture of your family. Are those glasses I see on Cole? I'm glad to now have a way to keep up on your family! I miss hearing about everyone.
6 comments:
HEY! You did it! I'm so glad! Does this mean you don't need me to come over this week... I hope not because we were looking forward to it!
Rett so stinkin' cute!!!
Looks like Morgan is up and at em this morning! Cute picture of Rett. You know we are still planning on coming over this week. Did Jana or Sid add this picture?
oops! That comment above is from Kennen.
I am so excited you have a blog. I am excited to see how your kids have grown since I have moved from the ward. I look forward to more!
Melanie Anderson
YAY JANA!! Now I can keep tabs on you! I am so excited!
YOu will have to check out our blog too. It is: thewondertwins.blogspot.com
YAY! Hopefully we will see you around Easter!
I was just looking at your sister's blog and saw that cute picture of your family. Are those glasses I see on Cole? I'm glad to now have a way to keep up on your family! I miss hearing about everyone.
Post a Comment