Okay -- I am still not figuring out how to post multiple photos -- but I guess you will get the picture!! (ha ha)! It was hard to have a fun weekend knowing that Dale was in a strange country where no one speaks English all alone -- we miss him like crazy. Saturday marked 4 weeks he has been gone. We are the lucky ones to be here with family all around! We had fun with Shalise, Kyle and Serene on Saturday -- we did the traditional egg hunt in the backyard (Can you believe we had such great weather!! What a surprise!! It was perfect), then we had fun coloring the eggs.
The kids were so excited for the Easter Bunny to come on Sunday morning. Sidney left a note for him telling him she wanted either littlest pet shop pets (specifically the pig) or a tamagatchi. The Easter Bunny wrote her a note back and let her know that he got her something she has wanted for a long time -- the Hippo Webkinz. No tears were shed and she was excited to get what she had forgotten she wanted! Cole's best gift from the Easter Bunny was his Chocolate Lab Webkinz and Rett is happy with any kind of truck - so he got a bonus - a truck with a trailer pulling a 4-wheeler! Everyone was happy and spoiled!
3 comments:
Look how stinking cute your kids are! I love getting to see pictures of them!
I don't know how you can stand 4 weeks without Dale! Seriously, you are a stronger woman than I am!
Hang in there!
I can't believe how big they are getting and how blonde rett is! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mommy!
Cute, love those webkinz! We are coming the end of April/beg of May for a week, can't wait for you to come hang with us!
Post a Comment