March 4, 2008

I thought for my very first 'post' you would all want to see my most recent photos of the kids -- they are the best part of blogging right?!?! Thanks to Mogan for getting me going on all of this -- it is really quite fun. As you can see both Shalise and Daelyn now have a site -- it is so fun to keep up to date with everyone! Okay Morgan you are right it is very addicting! You will all probably get very sick of me! So -- while Dale is in Brazil for the next 4 weeks (that's right -- I said Brazil -- for four weeks), I will practice my blogging skills and see how creative I can get!




Shalise babysit for me tonight while I went to New
Beginnings for Young Women. We learned a very important lesson tonight -- when the baby has a cough -- don't get him all wound up or you will be cleaning up his dinner he ate 30 minutes ago!! It is Dale's job to clean that stuff up -- so here we were Shalise and I -- the worst at cleaning up that kind of stuff -- stuck doing it!! Lesson learned!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I cant believe how big they are! Rett looks like a mini little Cole to me. Sooo cute!

[Morgan] said...

Yeah! I'm so happy to see pictures of the kids! Ellie has her heart set on coming to see the kids, especially Cole. She also said to me today, "I don't even know how big Rett is now mom, we haven't even seen him for a long time!" So we need to come over, even if you don't need much help with your blog! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you guys this way!
YEAH!

[Morgan] said...

Oh, and yes, very addicting... but oh so fun!

Melanie said...

All of your kids have gotten so big! I miss Sidney so much. I loved having her in my primary class.

Keep in touch.
Melanie Anderson

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

JANA! Your kids are SO big! I can't believe it! Your getting old sister! HA! :)

I am so so excited that you guys are blogging! It IS addicting and way too much fun! Can't wait to see more!

Hang in there, 4 weeks, YIKES! Oh and the puke story (Shalise told me about it) totally cracks me up! I feel your pain, I couldn't do it! Ewww!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana-
Ok, I'm setup now. Posted a couple of posts?!? So I guess come check it out: http://toelupeohana.blogspot.com
aloha-
Hine