Yep -- Dale finally made it home after a long 6 1/2 weeks! The last week felt like he would never get here! He put in alot of hours getting the temple finished and also found a little time to play! We gave Dad a few days to rest up and then . . . . . SPRING BREAK happened! No more rest for Dad, welcome back to family life! We decided to spend spring break at home this year, just doing things around
here. I took a few days off and we have just hung out!! It has been really relaxing and just what we all needed! We finally purchased the long awaited for BIKE TRAILER and went for a ride as a family -- there will be more rides to come if the weather ever decides to stay nice! (OH BROTHER -- why can't I make the words for this post go to the top of the photos!!! -- you'll just have to live with it!!)
5 comments:
So is that really Dale surfing? You are so funny. I wish my words would wrap around my pictures! Hope you guys are doing something fun on this cold spring break. . .
I am so excited I got to see you and your family. I am glad Dale is home. I need to purchase on of those bike trailers for myself. I love bike rides and can't wait to go out if this weather would ever warm up again!
Love the photos! I'm jealous of your family fun, what a nice break!
(Trying clicking with the cursor at the sid of your page and hit enter, then move the cursor above or below the picture and you should just be able to type...) Picky Blogger...
I'm glad you got your hubby back!
YAY!! I still think you are the strongest woman I know! I couldn't do it! :)
When you select your layout for your post, select center. Then the words will always be on the top or the bottom.
Enjoy your hubby!
Post a Comment