
This year, we took a Christmas vacation to Hawaii thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Anderson . They greeted us with lei's as we walked off the plane into the humidity . My hair wasn't going to like this, but my skin sure would!

The beaches were so much fun, we went to one every day! Not to mention the amazing sunsets.


The first night, we went to the first beach
which was
Hanalay Bay. We couldn't resist, so we got in the water with our clothes on. As we walked down the beach, we came across a sandman. Yep a snowman made out of sand. I guess this is the Hawaiian lifestyle!


I love my boys!

On Christmas eve, we had a 5 course meal in honor of Scott and Angle's wedding.
We had a great Christmas we will never forget. The luau's with the fire dancers, the fun, the houses with trash filled carports, the soft feet, the family and the mean old lady on the plane ride.
2 comments:
We need LOTS more pictures :) I am so jealous!
aloha!! ahhh it looks like you had a wonderful time!! we missed you on christmas!
Post a Comment