The pooping deer is hilarious! Super cute!
pooping deer? hilarious.
Look at that...no Christmas tree, and still in the Christmas Spirit! Yay!And I looove Steve Erckle! lol
Sid is very talented, craft-wise. I've seen a lot of that come out recently.And, yes, she has quite the sense of humor.I still say you're such a great mom, doing all this fun stuff with your kids.
Those houses are great! Rett's looks like a skate park with lots of ramps and jumps! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The pooping deer is hilarious! Super cute!
pooping deer? hilarious.
Look at that...no Christmas tree, and still in the Christmas Spirit! Yay!
And I looove Steve Erckle! lol
Sid is very talented, craft-wise. I've seen a lot of that come out recently.
And, yes, she has quite the sense of humor.
I still say you're such a great mom, doing all this fun stuff with your kids.
Those houses are great! Rett's looks like a skate park with lots of ramps and jumps! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment