NO WAY!! We are coming to Utah and I have not put up anything! I have seen my friends trees though and it makes me a little sad not to have a tree in my house.
YES!My decorations are up the whole month, if I were only leaving for one week.... I would totally still decorate!
YES. p.s. love the pooping reindeer! hahahaha
Yes...or else the Christmas Spirit cannot reside (no Christmas lights means utter darkness...lol...j/k). :)But since you won't decorate, you totally made up for it with the Gingerbread House. :)
I don't even like decorating when I'm staying here. If I could use that as an excuse I would totally take it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NO WAY!! We are coming to Utah and I have not put up anything! I have seen my friends trees though and it makes me a little sad not to have a tree in my house.
YES!
My decorations are up the whole month, if I were only leaving for one week.... I would totally still decorate!
YES. p.s. love the pooping reindeer! hahahaha
Yes...or else the Christmas Spirit cannot reside (no Christmas lights means utter darkness...lol...j/k). :)
But since you won't decorate, you totally made up for it with the Gingerbread House. :)
I don't even like decorating when I'm staying here. If I could use that as an excuse I would totally take it.
Post a Comment