January 17, 2011

The Campout

This is going to make you laugh. Saturday night- Sid insisted on sleeping out in the Scamper. So Dale gave in which made Cole want to. Rett couldn't because he has had a really bad cough. And me, well I will absoulutly not. Untill we are camping. Why would I if I have a nice warm bed right next door? Sunday night- Rett felt left out, so him and Sid slept out there. Dale couldn't because he had to work on Monday. Cole was going to, but he came to the dark side with me. Well, After watching many episodes of Curious George, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid on a small little T.V., they finally fell asleep. The cool thing was, they slept in untill 9:00! But hey! That is really good for a kid that gets up at 7:30 on the weekends!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I think it sounds like fun. But then again, I love camping.

I would die if I had kids who got up at 7:30 on the weekends. Or they would die. One way or another, it would not be a good thing.

Fun Valentine's Day theme on the blog, by the way.

And have I told you lately how cool I think you are. You're one of those people that I feel privileged to know. And it makes me feel cool that you like me, like having one of the popular kids talk to you in the halls.

I just think you are incredible. Thank you for being my friend.