December 30, 2008

Merry, Merry!!


As tradition has it, we spent our Christmas Eve with Dale's family, Gretchen and Steve. Steve is always such a great entertainer for the kids -- but, I'm not sure who the kid is!! What a great time they all had being pulled behind the four wheeler in the sled! Only at Gretchen's can you four wheel in your backyard!


The kids were so excited to open their traditional "Christmas jamies!"


As usual, Sid - Cole - and Rett - were spoiled rotten by Santa and everyone else!


Rett only cared about playing with his Tonka Trucks -- forget opening presents!


Briggs loves his cousin Rett!! They can't get enough of each other!
Merry Christmas to you all!!

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

glad you had a merry christmas!
rett is getting so big! :(

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

I love that picture of Brigham and Rett! Christmas was very fun!!

Anonymous said...

Man does time fly by. Your kids are soooo big. Sid is sure cute as well as your other kids. I just remember Sid the most. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Life is Good. I think of you often. It is fun to connect with you through the blogging world. Much love. Shell