

For those of you who are unable to attend the open house of the Draper temple -- this is a sneak peak courtesy of KSL website. All of you who live in Utah -- you won't want to miss this. This is the work that Dale has been doing for the last couple of months. By the way -- the pictures only capture a glimpse of how beautiful the work is. Our family attended the open house a couple of weekends ago. It was so fun, especially to be able to show the kids what their Dad is doing in all of those temples! Opportunities for Dale's work to be seen don't come along very often --- I am so thankful to have a new temple here in Utah. Through all of my complaining, when I see the final project of what Dale has been working on, suddenly all the time he is away is worth it! I am so proud of him and I know he puts his heart into all he does. I am so glad that he is able to use his talents in decorating these temples. It is really beautiful!
5 comments:
WOW! Nice job Dale!
I LOVE the colors in the rug! I wish I could come down and go through! Thanks for the pics!
so pretty and so cool for your family too:)
I can't believe the detailed work...I don't have the patience (or skill). Great job Dale!
I can't wait to see it in person! I'm going with Kevin's family on Jan. 31st, then again with the youth on Feb. 10th. I'll have to brag and say, "yeah, my cousin did that!" Looks gorgeous!
And I love your family picture on the top of your blog- SO CUTE!
WOW!! That looks amazing! I don't know how he stands on a ladder all day and does that! He has an amazing talent that not many people have. Great Job Dale!! Your work is appreciated by the millions that see your masterpiece! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment