Okay so I love the picture with all 3! I think it defines all of them so well. Sid (sweet growing girl) Cole (total boy) and Rett (such a little stinker!!) Love them so much!!
So stinkin' cute & so stinkin' big! I remember that feeling too....it was hard to sleep the night before, super fun to wear your new clothes, & so exciting to hang out with all your friends that you didn't see all summer. I can't wait to see you all! Do you realize I haven't seen you guys since Thanksgiving?! That's 9 months!!! Unacceptable!
jana. i'm dyin for an update. come on! okay, i just looked at the date of your last post and i guess it wasn't THAT long ago. but still, it feels like i haven't heard from you in a really long time. when are you going to come by and see the preschool?
7 comments:
Okay so I love the picture with all 3! I think it defines all of them so well. Sid (sweet growing girl) Cole (total boy) and Rett (such a little stinker!!) Love them so much!!
I cannot believe that Squid is in the 5th grade. Whew I am really starting to feel old. Not fair. So how are you otherwise?
Wow! I love the feeling in the air! Brings back the childhood excitement of the first day of school!
So stinkin' cute & so stinkin' big! I remember that feeling too....it was hard to sleep the night before, super fun to wear your new clothes, & so exciting to hang out with all your friends that you didn't see all summer. I can't wait to see you all! Do you realize I haven't seen you guys since Thanksgiving?! That's 9 months!!! Unacceptable!
I love that sum up of this pic...Sid looks so mature, Cole looks like his dad, and Rett looks like he's living up to the terrible 2's!
jana. i'm dyin for an update. come on!
okay, i just looked at the date of your last post and i guess it wasn't THAT long ago. but still, it feels like i haven't heard from you in a really long time.
when are you going to come by and see the preschool?
cute kids, that's for sure!!
Post a Comment