August 6, 2008

A little whining . . .

What a week -- it is only Wednesday and it feels like it should be Friday! Have you ever felt you were sinking deeper and deeper and never getting any air?? That's me!! I am once again "single." Dale left for Mexico City Tuesday morning -- just that is enough to keep me busy, but Sidney also started a soccer tournament this week (which is held in Salt Lake every night), AND Governor Huntsman decided all of us State employees should work 4 days a week instead of 5 -- which is great to have Fridays off, but for me it means longer days, which make longer nights!! Deep breathing . . . . I'll make it -- by Saturday night -- all will be well! Thanks for listening to me whine!!

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Jana, I would listen to you whine any day! You are the toughest woman I know. I couldn't do all that you do! And you never whine about it...so go ahead, let it out sister! :)

Kennen said...

I don't think I've ever heard you whine . . . I am glad to see that you are human. So how was your first week of 4 days?

Dae said...

I'll be there soon....I'll save you!!! But not soon enough huh?

[Morgan] said...

You whine? NEVER. I'm totally being serious. You are probably one of the most whine-less, go getter people I know! Fridays off, that's not too bad.... I guess.