September 18, 2008

Time Passes Quickly . . . .


WOW! I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated this!! Thanks for all your comments on encouraging me to give you all the updates! Time is moving quickly in our family. Dale returned from Mexico City the first weekend in September. He is now working on the Draper temple for the next couple of months. Grandma Lynnea came in town last weekend. We had a fun filled soccer, shopping, and bottling tomatoes weekend. Cole's city league soccer started this month -- so we are going to either games or practices at least 5 days a week! WHEW! They are both playing really well -- Sid's team has only lost one game so far this season!


The boys have been playing on this 1978 "micup (as Rett calls it). Where you get "micup" out of motorcycle - who knows?!?! Even though it is not street worthy -- they try their luck and go for drives up the canyon! Cole wants his own now!


My baby is now a "big boy!" No more crib! Grandma Lynnea traded us the crib for a twin bed. Rett definitely has his own personality! When Sid and Cole moved to a big bed, they would stay in bed at all costs -- even go as far as when they woke up in the morning they would stay in bed and just holler for Mom or Dad to come and get them. Not Rett! He just gets out of bed and comes downstairs to find us -- dark or light!! What a kid!

6 comments:

[Morgan] said...

ha! when my computer told me you'd updated, i didn't believe it! but sure enough, you have!
i love that first picture.
micup? ha ha. he's too too cute.

Dae said...

They are soooooo big. I wish I could have gone to soccer games & canned tomatoes! Miss you guys!

Devin & Shalise said...

I can't believe it! I swear everytime you post they look more and more grown up! Are you sure you don't want another baby! They are just so cute! Rett... love the sunglasses!!

hine.T said...

Cute pic of the kids by the water! Are you a photographer? =)

Kennen said...

Peer pressue eh? Glad something worked! Nice pictures, especially of the boys on the moyucko as Christian used to call it!

Gear Gang said...

Jana, I love the picture of all your kids together. You can tell Rhett already loves his big bro so much. They are so cute.