When the kids and I arrived in Ogden, Dale was still working in the temple. But -- that didn't bother the kids -- they saw the pool -- end of story!!
I wouldn't call sleeping in a hotel with a 2 year old exactly fun. Rett was so wound up Friday night with all the excitment of seeing Dad and jumping from bed to bed (I know all of you with kids totally understand!) that we didn't actually get to sleep until after 11:00 p.m. (this is WAY past our kids bed time!!). Needless to say -- the kids and I slept in until 8:30 Saturday morning. AHHHH! Just as soon as we could get dressed, we were up and at it feeding the fish in a little pond behind the hotel. I think this was the highlight of the trip! Sidney loved it so much she caught a guppie in cup and took care of it all day and brought it home with her! Yes -- it is still alive!
Then we went to the food court in the mall for lunch Dale - -which was very fun for me, but I think the highlight for the kids was the time they spent in the Arcade! The adventure didn't stop there -- Dale went back to work and the kids and I went to the Treehouse Children's Museum. It was super fun. They had a magic show, arts & crafts for the kids, treats . . . . it goes on! After having so much fun at the Treehouse, we topped the afternoon off with a trip to the Farr Ice Cream Parlor! I really wish I would have taken a picture of Rett after he finished his cone -- we had to change his clothes for the ride home! All in all -- Ogden is a very happening place. Who knew there is so much to do there?!?! We want take another trip there just to go to the Dinosaur Museum -- I hear it is amazing! We avoided the crime and had a great time!
1 comment:
That looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there it already seems like the kids are growing up but thank goodness for the blogging world so I can see them!!
Post a Comment