May 22, 2008

IDOL!!

So -- what 'cha all think??? David Cook was my pick! I was so excited! I had myself all prepared for Archuleta, but BAM -- the one I think should get it - did! What an exciting season. American Idol was the only TV I have watched for a long time -- and it just happens that I have Young Women on Tuesday nights, so I watched most of the season in the recaps on Wednesday nights. The life of a Mom!!

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I was really quite undecided. However, when it came right down to it, I knew that whatever CD David Cook comes out with, I would buy! HE WAS MEGA TALENT!

[Morgan] said...

i thought for sure archuleta would win, but i was rooting for cook! i think they are both great but i definitely prefer cooks style! archuleta can sing WELL but i'd probably only buy his christmas album...

kelsey and murray said...

I am sad archuleta did not win, they were both fabulous but archuleta should have taken it..

Kennen said...

What is this world coming to? I didn't know you were into american idol! I guess I better get with the program and get out of my books!

hine.T said...

Woohoo! Just as I hoped (I too thought it would go to Archuleta)!!! What a sigh of relief I let out, and then many cheers (my husband was annoyed). Yay for David COOK!!!