May 7, 2008

The End of a Season


Sidney had her last soccer game last night. Some of you know -- fall season was a tough season as the team LOST nearly every game. After much time and practice, Spring season started and HC Storm WON every single game!! YEA!! It has been so fun to watch this team grow together! This week was tournament week, so since we lost last night we are done! Soccer is over. BUT . . . . tryouts are on Monday and Sidney is excited to tryout again! We are crossing our fingers she will get to play another year! Good Luck Sid!

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Go SID! That's awesome!
Ellie's team lost almost every game this season, hopefully in the fall they will do better...
Good Luck Sid!

the Varley Family said...

Jana! I'm so glad you found me!!! How are you?! I miss you guys so much. I can't believe how BIG your baby boy is, holy cow, last time I saw him he was like 3 months old! You and your family are so cute, I love your blog! Keep in touch :)