May 19, 2008

Let the Bike Rides Begin!




We are going to have so much fun this year with our bikes!! I love it! We went on a bike ride last weekend with Shalise and Devin. Well, some of us rode bikes . . . we decided to ride the trail up the Provo Canyon. We piled all the bikes in the back of the Suburban and away we went. When we got everything out of the car, we forgot the most important thing -- the bar that connects the baby trailer to the bike!! So, Dale and Rett walked while the rest of rode bikes! We'll never forget that again!! It was a great day anyway! I'm ready to go again!! Saturday anyone??
P.S. - Sidney made the soccer team for another great year! Congratulations Sid!

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK first of all YAY SID!

Second...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new back ground, good job.

And...don't you just LOVE riding bikes?? I LOVE it! I am so happy about the nice weather too!

Dae said...

Awww! I want to ride bikes! Oh, wait...I don't have a bike. I guess I'd have to walk too! I miss you guys so much & wish we were there to have Saturday play dates with you. It was 110 degrees here today. Yikes! So your leisurely bike ride in 85 degree weather sounds fabulous!

Cool headphones Cole!

Congrats Sidney Sue! We're so proud of you! Keep up the great work! Love you guys!!

Jacey said...

Hey nice pose Dale!! Check out our sweet blog ramsaytales.blogspot.com!

Kennen said...

I'm glad to see you still know how to ride a bike and to see that Dale still has it . . . Gotta love it!

[Morgan] said...

ha ha ha. that's great! dale's such a great daddy to walk along! that little rett is a stinker in that first pic. so cute!

Gear Gang said...

Hey next time you guys go call me & Ryan. We want to go. That is one of my favorite things to do too. I like to rollerblade that trail too. So much fun.