Sidney is now officially 10 years old!! I can't belive how fast time goes by . . . We have had such a fun weekend and there is more to come tomorrow. On the official birthday day - Friday - we didn't plan too much. Before school Sidney got to open a present to Granpa and Grandma Anderson -- Thanks to Grandma, Sidney had a new shirt to wear to school on her birthday, and the next day and the next!! That night Sidney had soccer practice and then a "family" soccer night -- she chose not to attend the "family" night, but rather she wanted Sonic popcorn chicken. So -- whatever Sidney wants -- she gets!! It was a nice quite family night. We gave Sidney a pogo stick and she bounced so much that night -- I think her record is 227 in a row! Then on Saturday, Sidney had 2 soccer games, on the morning and one in the afternoon. The afternoon game was really fun -- Kyle, Serene, Shalise, and Grandpa Ernie all came and watched the game. It was so fun and Sidney's team won 9 to 0! WIPE OUT!! After the game we all decided to go to Pier 49 for Sid's favorie -- PIZZA! Then back home for cake. Now, you know, we don't just have rectangle cakes at our house. Sid wanted an elephant cake -- so, whatever Sidney wants -- she gets!! Check it out -- I think it looks pretty dang good! It was a great weekend! Sidney just keeps getting prettier with age. Dale is going to be cleaning his guns when she starts dating!
5 comments:
10 YEARS OLD!!! Oh my heck Jana! You are getting old! :)
She IS such a pretty little stinker! I can't believe she is 10 already! Hey, you almost have your own babysitter! Oh, I long for those days! (We only have 2 yw in our ward and they are ALWAYS busy-hmph, 16 year olds, why wouldn't they want to sit home and watch a bunch of kids?!) :)
I wish I could have been there, sounds like fun! I love the cake by the way, good job!
Hard to believe Sid is 10 years old. I'll never forget the day you found out you were pregnant. It couldn't possibly have been that long ago! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIDLEY
Tell Sidney Happy birthday for me. I feel like she was just teaching her in primary 8 class. I can't believe that was 2 years ago!
Happy birthday Sid!
Sister Anderson
Wow! What a great cake! I love it! Sid, did you have a little bite for me too? We wish we could have been there to celebrate the double digits with ya! Did our package get there yet? Call me when it does. Happy Birthday Sidney-Susie! Love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIDLY! I love that cake, it's awesome!
Post a Comment