For Memorial Day weekend, Grandpa and Grandma Anderson invited us to their time share condo they have in Breckenridge, Colorado! How could we pass up an offer like that?! So away we went! For a drive that was supposed to be 6 hours long, it turned out to be a 8 hour one. Why do you ask? Where to start?. . .First, I have 3 kids. Second, Rett barfed. Twice. First time, all over himself and his carseat. So we pulled up next to Wendy's drive through. There was a worker over there standing by a hose. So Dale went over and asked him if we could use it to spray Rett down. He said he would go ask the manager. While we waited for the worker to come back, I was stripping Rett down. He says to me "Mom! Do I have to? Everyone can see me!" (because we were by the drive through). So. Here comes the worker. He says to Dale, "No you can't use our hose." So here I am trying to wipe him down with Lysol wipes! Not working - believe it or not! So Dale and I were like "this is ridiculous." Dale goes in and talks to the manager and she finally says yes. So we spray everything off and strap the carseat on the back with the little motorcycle! How white trash can you get?! Then he barfs again. This time luckily in a bag! But between all the barfing, it puts our trip back 2 hours! We are not the road trip kind of family! :)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time (minus the barfing, of course).
Isn't it fun when your kids become the big kids that all the other kids look up to? You know what that means? You're getting old!
Sorry.
That was such a fun weekend! I loved watching all the cousins play together!
Post a Comment