Who knew that just a simple piece of paper could bring so much fun! Let me explain. . . Paper airplanes are the rage at our house right now. We look them up on the internet, check out books at the library, and make some up! We even have races in the kitchen. Who can go the highest, farthest, do the most loops, and who can hit a target the best! (its usually eachother as the targets! ) Even Dale and me enjoy the fun! Suprising I know! Oh and if you put a paperclip on the top, it makes if fly better AND it hurts the enemy! (not to bad though! :))
3 comments:
Fun! Can anyone play? I wanna play :)
I love it when we can discover something simple and cheap that everyone can have fun with. Enjoy the flights! (Is Dale the Red Baron?)
I'm so proud of your upkeep...even if Sid does all the work. :) I need to get back into it quickly before a whole year passes by from my last post.
Post a Comment