June 11, 2011

Rett

Rett can ride a two wheeler!! Here's the story. . . Me and Sid went to get our haircuts. Our hairdresser has a little boy just a little younger than Rett. He knows how to ride a two wheeler. So Rett hopped on the little bike that the boy has and I gave him a little push and away he went! Not even a crash!! And it was even on the grass! So we went home and took off the training wheels on Rett's bike and he loves it! My little kindergartner is growing up!

Sorry! Its sideways! Just turn your head, you'll be alright! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

How awesome for him -- new freedom!

Cari was similar. We took off the training wheels and planned to teach her. She went outside and came in a few minutes later telling us she'd taught herself. Not believing, I went out to watch. Away she went.

I guess when they're ready, they're ready!