October 31, 2010

BOO!

WHEW!! Is it really over -- a month worth of Halloween crafts, parties, and activities and all I am left with this a zit on the end of my chin and a cold sore!! What a month! We made it through trick-or-treating -- through all the rain and hail -- we invited ourselves to another ward trunk-or-treat! It was great!! We would have been drenched running from door to door! Thank you 13th ward!
Did you catch the change in the pics?? Yep -- that's right -- change in costumes! Sid, Cole, and Rett all changed costumes depending on the party they were going to! What a great year!

5 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

I love the costumes! They all turned out awesome!

Robin said...

Seriously, I am tired just thinking of everything you've been doing. What I wouldn't give for just a little bit of your energy.

And I can't believe you got rid of the ghost before I got to see it. Shame on you.

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

I feel like I have seen all those costumes before? Oh wait, I have. Thanks for including us in your fun, we had a blast!

Ernie and Anita Thornton said...

I can't even come up with one costume much less six of them! Good job . . .

kelsey and murray said...

your kiddos are darling!