The kids were so excited to see a pool! Little did they know it was like swimming in a pool of ice! Cole wondered why the water wasn't warm since is was heated by "solar power." That "solar heat" isn't up very long in the day! Even with cold water, they all insisted on taking a dip every day! NOT ME!!
October 23, 2010
Anderson Reunion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all these pictures! Great job posting! (SID)
I love the picture of your three kids. Really beautiful.
Kids never seem to get the whole temperature thing, do they? They won't wear a jacket when we think they should and insist on wearing something big and thick in the summer just because they like it.
I think we get temperature spoiled as we grow up. But I'm okay with that and I'm sure you are, too.
Post a Comment