A few weeks ago we decided last minute we were going to Idaho to visit Dale's mom and step-dad. The day came for us to go and as luck always goes -- Rett got sick and had diarrhea that morning. ARGH!! But -- as the day went on he seemed to be doing better, so we packed up and left. When we got to Grandma's he had one sore little bum that stayed sore for a couple of days. We still had a great trip and were happy to stick around the house and relax!

I think one of the highlights of the trip was irrigation! The kids had so much fun playing in the water -- we didn't need a pool!



Cole was in heaven!! He could go out and ride whenever he wanted to! It is too nice to have 2 acres of land around to get dirty on!

A trip to Idaho is never complete without the famous photo on the tractor while visiting the farm.

Summer comes to an end and the kids are VERY excited to school to start on Wednesday. We have been counting the days!! Dale is off to Seattle for three weeks. We he returns, life at home will be very different from our summer schedule!!
5 comments:
Jana, you have such cute kids...
Sondi
I've been WAITING for Idaho pics! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Very cute pictures of the kids... I know I always say this... but I can't believe how much they are growing up!! AAWW makes me feel so old :) Love ya
Yes, finally an update! Are you glad school is starting? Seems you've had a busy summer.
now onto another school year! i hate it when the summer ends.
I can't believe how much Dale looks like Kyle in this picture. I had to take a second look!
Kids look like they had a blast!
Glad you had a fun time. Love, Mom
Post a Comment