Our traditional "first day of school" photo! Who is more excited -- the kids or me?!?! Clothes laid out the night before, up and ready an hour before school starts -- how do I make this happen all year?
Can't believe you just took that picture this morning and you already have it posted? You are making things happen! Way to go . . . don't they look cute?
Holy cow- I can't believe that your kids are getting so big. I think the last time I saw you your youngest was just a baby. Crap! By the way I found your blog on Shalise's and thought I better catch up on what is going on in your life. I am still in shock!
7 comments:
yes, how do you do it?!
my reader was full of first day of school posts this morning! i love it!
your kids look so sharp!
good luck!
What good looking kids! You truley are amazing! Your family's lucky to have you!
SO CUTE.. I look forward to this pictures every year! I love those kids :)
Wow! Hard to believe your kids are getting so big. They are pretty darn cute. I miss hearing about them.
Can't believe you just took that picture this morning and you already have it posted? You are making things happen! Way to go . . . don't they look cute?
They were so excited this morning.
Love, Mom
Holy cow- I can't believe that your kids are getting so big. I think the last time I saw you your youngest was just a baby. Crap! By the way I found your blog on Shalise's and thought I better catch up on what is going on in your life. I am still in shock!
Sadly, you can't make it happen all year, that's why you need to capture it on film when it does happen. haha!
Post a Comment