July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Rett!


Rett is having a birthday! He will be three on Tuesday. Grandma and Grandpa Anderson brought Sidney and Cole back from their week long vacation with them in Denver -- so since everyone was here -- we celebrated today! A perfect day with a motorcycle racetrack cake!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

are rett and jonas really only 1 year apart? !!!
happy birthday rett, you handsome devil.

Devin & Shalise said...

Aawww.. Happy Birthday Buddy! We love and miss you tons. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Ernie and Anita Thornton said...

So Jana kept telling me the birthday get together was really no big deal . . . so after the day we had, we decided we would have to go down later. Well, this definitely turned into a bigger day than I ever thought! I just can't win lately! Sorry to miss your pre-birthday Rett. Hopefully, we'll catch you sometime this week to give you a gift.
Love, Grandpa Ernie and Grandma

Kennen said...

Cute cake! Did you make it??! I'm impressed. Happy Birthday Rett!