Happy Valentines Day everybody!! I think Rett likes these socks from Grandpa and Grandma Anderson more than Sid!
We spent our Valentines evening at Cabella's this year -- blue suckers and all! No - Cole isn't mad at me, he is just a 7 year old who can't smile when you ask -- only pull as silly of a face as possible!
Finally -- if you haven't seen Brigham for a while -- I had him with me a couple of weeks ago -- he just keeps on growing!
It seems like time is just flying by -- I can't even believe it has been a month since I have updated you all! Sidney started practicing for spring season of soccer this past week. She has been practicing outdoors three days a week and then plays indoor "futsal" once or twice a week. WHEW! I forgot how busy life gets running her around! It is all worth it and she loves it!
Cole is becoming quite the mathematician. He has been learning how to add and subtract large numbers. I am amazed at how well he can add and subtract in his head! Maybe he will be our accountant someday!
Rett, Rett . . . .need I say more. He is different than Sid and Cole in so many ways! He wears m out -- or I am getting seriously too old for his energy! He is such a momma's boy and makes sure he knows where I am at all times. The other day while driving to Grandma and Ernie's house, he was sitting next to Sidney in the backseat. He started to sniff and said "I smell Sidney. You stink Sid!"
Dale is getting ready to go to Seattle for six weeks. He has been home for so long -- I think we are both feeling a little apprehensive about this job. We won't complain though - we'll take work as long as it keeps coming!
For any of you readers out there -- if you haven't read any of Jodi Picoult's books -- go get one and start reading. In order for me to love a book it has to be intense and keep my interest the entire time. That is exactly the kind of author she is. I am reading her book "Perfect Match" and I can't put it down. I finally let Sid have her Gameboy DS back and traded it for this book!
3 comments:
I am going to have to check out that book, I am always looking for a new book! Glad you guys are doing good, Miss you guys!
Thanks for the update! The kids are SO cute! They are growing up SO much! That Sid! What a looker! She is too cute!
Thanks so much for the phone call the other day! You are the best!
i smell sid? HA HA HA HA HA.
that's hilarious.
glad you are alive:)
Post a Comment