I feel like I am 20 again! Dale surprised me with this "anniversary" ring tonight! I am so excited. You know I always said on our 10 year anniversary I want a bigger stone. (I know that is very materialistic, but hey, you can never have enough jewelry, right?!?) So 10 years passed, 12 years passed, 15 years passed, and this year was our 16th anniversary. So -- there you have it! I love it! Dale is teasing me because I can't stop looking at it! I'll have to get my nails done tomorrow for all this showing off!! YIPPEE!!
*** Dale on the other hand, is looking forward to the honeymoon tonight!***
7 comments:
Wowie Zowie!!! It is so beautiful! Congratulations...for both of you (wink, wink). You've most definitely earned it!!
yeah!
congrats! it's beautiful!!!
happy honeymoon! ha ha ha.
Hey Jana! Congratulations on being 20 again (ha ha). Oh how we all wish we could be that young again. Dan and I celebrated 20 years in February. Didn't get the big mama stone like you did though. ;)
Linked up to your blog through Tia's. It's great to see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe how big your kids are! They grow up so stinkin' fast! Zach will be going on a mission soon...whenever he gets going on his papers, that is. LOL
Hope you're all doing well!
Kerri
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT!!! Good job Dale! I am so excited for you two! Love you lots
Geez Dale...couldn't you have gotten something a litte larger?? Just kidding, you did awesome! I am so excited for you Jana.
You are soooo spoiled! It looks really good on your finger. I think it's time for some white tips on this nails. . . . Call me
What I want to know is: how was the honeymoon night?
Post a Comment