October 17, 2008

Zoo Day!


(Drew, Brigham, Cole, Rett, and Emily)

The kids were out of school on Thursday and Friday this week. So -- my friend Lisa and I decided we should take the kids to the zoo. We had it all planned out -- then Sidney decided to go to St. George with her girlfriend and her family. WHAT?? We can't go to the zoo without Sid -- but, yes we can! We took Brigham with us too, he didn't want to be left at home! It was a great day -- I got all my excercising for the week in one day just chasing my 2 year old. He has no fear of going off on his own. I can see why people have leashes for their kids. But then they are the one missing out on all the exercise! We'll have to keep the tradition going and go to the zoo for every fall break!


This is what Brigs thought about all those stinky animals!!

1 comment:

Devin & Shalise said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! But 2 pictures... come on I know you took more than that!!