
Life can be crazy! Two weeks ago Dale left for Brazil and my sister Shalise went home to Iowa (after playing with us for 12 weeks!) Yes, I must say I miss them both!! Hearing Dale's stories about Brazil gives me much to be thankful for living in America! I am thankful for grocery stores that are clean without cockroaches running around, I am thankful for a washing machine, hot water and much more!

The kids and I never have a dull moment! Sidney recently completed a poster size map of the United States complete with State Capitals, rivers that sparkled with blue glue, and mountains with the texture of sand. Cole made goo out of Elmers and Borax that actually worked!! His very own Flarp! We went "camping" with the Daybells last weekend in Mapleton Canyon -- WOW what a pretty time of year to camp! We went on a hike, painted rocks, and played in the fire as much as possible! (The tent is a little too cold for me this time of year, so we came home to sleep and then right back up for Super Steve Breakfast in the morning!) We are thinking of investing in a trailer for more adventures next year . . . .
Whew -- that's our current life in a nutshell!
3 comments:
Did you sell the scamper?
I'm really loving Sidney's new haircut.
Glad you're all still having fun.
I love the new pictures! LOVE Sids hair!!
Post a Comment