
First Day of School!!
YIPEE! Sidney started 7
th grade -- the big Jr. High! I'm telling you I would be lost in that school! Sid and I spent and hour and a half walking around trying to find her classes. There are halls all over the place!
Cole is in 4th grade and has the same teacher Sidney had. We love Mrs. Clark! We are looking forward to a terrific year!
3 comments:
My 5th grader has a Mrs. Clark too...and Sierra started 7th...world getting smaller :)
Okay, so this is a little competetive/topper moment. Please forgive me.
I have five kids. They are in 4 different schools.
No more elementary for us. Ever. Trippy, huh?
So.....are you feeling old? Madi is in ninth grade but she made the varsity soccer team for Salem Hills High School so I've been at the high school for the games. It makes me feel old. Not necessarily in a bad way. Let's face it, we are gettin old-er! Life's good. Tell your daughter Hello for me even though she probably does not even remember who I am. You are going to get a kick out of her being in Jr high. Some things never change. Such as notes, I found them all the time in Madi's pants and of course I read them. Mom doing laundry=free game (money included) I love it when my kids accidently pay me for doing there laundry. Back to Jr high.....then there is the old "wanna go out with me" and you break up two days later. You won't however like the DRAMA....girl DRAMA....
Post a Comment