Sid was the little maid in the camper. Sweeping, making beds, and putting our dollar store air fresheners.

The boys loved the big open space to ride and play in. What boy
doesn't like dirt?

Your probably wonder what the ugly dog is all about up there. Well, Grandma and Gill were dog sitting when we were there. What's his name. The one the only PORKY. Ugly dog, but fun, except for its chirping at 5 am. Yep CHIRPING not barking.
Rett loved him so much! Played with him 24/7. One time, he was out there alone with Porky, BIG mistake! He got the hose and gave Porky a bath! So Sid goes out there to check on
Rett and his buddy to find Porky by
Rett with hose in hand Shivering! Couldn't help but to take a pic!
3 comments:
Okay, seriously. I am so glad you said something. Because I was thinking about how cute your kids are but how UGLY that dog is.
Glad you had fun. Glad you are back. I like having my friends around where I can find them.
Cute redo on the blog, by the way.
ugh. everytime i see rett, i think "that's where jonas will be in exactly one year." why do they grow so fast?!
Looks like you had a good time. Love the pics.
Post a Comment