July 24, 2008

Baby Boy Hardy

Baby boy Hardy is finally here! He arrived last night weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces. 19 inches long. Kyle and Serene as well as all of us are very excited to welcome this new baby boy! Name is still undecided! What do you all think of Brigham?

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY!! He is SO cute! That kid is going to be quite a looker I am sure! I love Brigham! Brigham Kyle Hardy...NICE!! :)

From what I can remember of when Kyle was a baby...it seems like "boy" looks a lot like him!

Dae said...

He looks just like Kyle when he was born! Crazy! A little, mini Joe! I can't wait to see him in person.......

hine.T said...

Congratulations Aunty Jana & the new proud parents! I knew you'd get these pics up ASAP!
You're the best Aunty ever! =)

Kennen said...

Too cute. Can't wait to hear all the details. Kinda makes you want another one eh?

RaKell said...

Hey Jana cute blog....I can't hardly believe Kyle is a daddy! What a cute little man. Tell them congrat!

Sonnet Boulton said...

Hey this is Sonnet! I saw your blog on Tia's blog so I thought I would take a peek! my email is sonnetsariah@hotmail.com. email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. You guys have such a cute family, and you look just as young as ever!