July 8, 2010

Do You Agree -- Sidney is Spoiled!!

This post is all for Sid! She has had quite the two weeks! She went to her first year of Girls Camp last week -- if you can call Heber Valley Camp -- camping!?!? It is definitely my kind of camping - flushing toilets, showers, running water, cabins! LOVE IT!!

The day after she got home from camp -- yep she got to spend the evening with Carrie Underwood! Sid was well prepared to meet her knowing the words to every song! What a fun evening with Grandma, Ernie and Kelsey and Mur! Thanks Guys!

This week -- Sid and Cole flew to Denver to spend to the week with Grandma and Grandpa! I think they will need a week to recover after all this excitement!

You wonder what Rett is doing?? He is soaking up all this one on one attention from Mom and Dad!



8 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

Super cute picture... I AM SO JEALOUS!! That is awesome!

Jess said...

I LOVE IT!! That is so neat! I hear she even got an autograph! We love having Sid and Cole here, they sure can get Leah laughing!

[Morgan] said...

um..... i want to hear MORE about this evening with carrie underwood.
a little blurb is all we get? pooh!

more more!

Ernie and Anita Thornton said...

Sid and I had so much fun helping Grandpa Ernie take pre-show pictures. Ernie ended up shooting the whole show so Sid and I got to sit on the 3rd row in the PRESS section. It was awesome!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY! JEALOUS!! How much fun is that?! I am glad Anita filled in the details....sheesh Jana! :) I was wondering how in the world she got the hook up! :)

What a fun time for a way sweet girlie!

Glad you guys are having a good summer!

Robin said...

I love camping. What they do at Heber Valley? Um. Not sure I'd call that camping.

Running water? Yes, I love this when camping. Any of those other things? Now it's just a vacation in the mountains.

She's adorable. I hope you know how much I love her.

And what a great experience for Rett to have you guys all to himself.

Have I told you lately how cool I think your kids are?

Oh, and you're cool, too. I miss our trips to Dairy Queen.

Tia said...

I get to go to Heber Valley camp in a couple of weeks! And how the heck did she get to spend the evening w/ Carrie Underwood!? I must know the details! Kody & Season were at stadium of fire with their spouses that night too. :)

Kennen said...

Need to hear more! Great picture!