I played the violin in Junior High and all I can say is Hallelujah for you that Syd chose to play the cello. Did you have a headache after the concert? Merry Christmas. I miss you and your kids.
Just for fun, I tracked how many cookies I made this year. I did two double batches of chocolate chip, a batch of snickerdoodles, a double batch of chocolate cookies, and a double batch of peanut butter. It ended up being something around 450 cookies. No wonder I was so tired.
We need a presidency reunion soon. Let me know if you're in!
3 comments:
Oh I so wish I could have been there for baking day!!
I played the violin in Junior High and all I can say is Hallelujah for you that Syd chose to play the cello. Did you have a headache after the concert? Merry Christmas. I miss you and your kids.
What did you bake?
Just for fun, I tracked how many cookies I made this year. I did two double batches of chocolate chip, a batch of snickerdoodles, a double batch of chocolate cookies, and a double batch of peanut butter. It ended up being something around 450 cookies. No wonder I was so tired.
We need a presidency reunion soon. Let me know if you're in!
Post a Comment