October 29, 2009

Fall Break


This year for fall break we had the opportunity (thanks to Grandma Joyce and Gil) to go to Yellowstone! It was a Gierisch reunion! The kids would have been completely happy staying at the cabin for a week! We stayed the first night in Burley with Grandma and then headed to Yellowstone.


Joycie's turn to have HER picture taken!! I think this is the only picture I got of "adults."


The highlight of every "camp" experience (cabin is my kind of camping!) is the fire!!



Can't find the boys?


Landon is Rett's idol!


On our drive through Yellowstone this is what we came across on the side of the road! There was also elk, but I really wished we could have seen bears for the full experience!


The last stop on our Yellowstone trail -- Old Faithful! What a great trip! This may become tradition!

1 comment:

Tia said...

How fun! I love Yellowstone. I need to take our kids there now that they're getting a little older.